Patt Baldino is a gifted artist whose award-winning oil paintings have been widely exhibited throughout the United States. Her work is frequently featured in prestigious solo and group exhibits and have been juried into international shows including Oil Painters of America, International Guild of Realism, Allied Artist and American Artist Professional League. Patt has received awards that have included Best of Show from organizations such as the Salmagundi Club, Lyme Art Association, Ridgewood Art Institute, the National Academy of Fine Arts, and Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club. Her artwork is featured in publications that have included American Art Collector Magazine, The Artist Magazine, Southwest Art Magazine, Best of America Oil Artists Book, New Art International Book, and Art & Illustration Magazine.
A passionate art instructor, Patt teaches workshops at a variety of art centers and offers private art classes to both adults and children. First inspired to paint at the High School of Art & Design in New York City, Patt earned her Associate’s degree from The Fashion Institute of Technology and her BFA degree from The School of Visual Arts, NYC. She continued her studies at the famed Art Students League of New York, the National Academy of Fine Art, and Grand Central Atelier. An avid learner, Patt has studied with noted artists who have included Michael Klein, Kathleen Speranza, Ken Salaz, Gregory Mortenson, David Leffel, Víctor Zaldívar, and Nicki Orbach.
Recent EXHIBITION and AWARDS for 2019
• FineArtViews Painting competition – July 2019
• Art Renewal Center, 14th International ARC Salon Competition, Finalists 2019
• Salmagundi Club, Members Juried Show, March 2019
• International Guild of Realism, Juried Show 2019, On Line Show, March 2019 – Finalist
• Salmagundi Club, Historical Black & White Juried Show, February 2019
• Salmagundi Club, Openly Figured Juried Show, January 2019